Posing and Lighting the Nude
RESCHEDULED TILL AFTER FATHERS DAY!
The three hour workshop (7 pm to 10 pm) is an introduction to glamour, boudoir and fine art/figurative photography for those who are interested in learning the basics of lighting and posing the nude, and do not feel they have sufficient command of lighting to work independently with a live model and lighting set ups.
The model for the workshop will be Carolina, a Brazilian model who is starting to develop her portfolio. You can see some of her work in the photo album for this workshop.
The workshop covers the following topics:
A. Basic lighting set ups for studio photography for:
- artistic nudes and bodyscapes
B. Using studio lighting equipment including:
- camera settings for synchronization
– use of umbrellas, soft boxes, snoot, grids, cookies and reflectors.
– sources and quality of light
C. Posing the Model
- key guidelines for directing model; shoulders, hips, hands, legs, feet, and face
- the difference in poses for glamour, boudoir and fine art nude photography
- posing guide prepared in collaboration with our top models
By the end of the workshop you will be comfortable lighting and working with fine art nude models in the studio!
Workshop Fee: $125 (includes Model Release, Form 2257 and use of Pocket Wizard)